Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea Bags 20s

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea Bags 20s

£2.49/each

Quantity

Price
 

Description

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling Spearmint leaves.

Ingredients

Organic Camomile (60%), Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%)

Organic