FAQ Menoforce® Sage tablets
1. How can Menoforce® Sage tablets help me?
Menoforce® contains the extract of freshly harvested sage herb, used traditionally for the relief of menopausal symptoms such as excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats.
2. How long can I take Menoforce® Sage tablets for?
You may use this herbal menopause remedy for as long as you need to.
3. Can I take Menoforce® Sage tablets together with HRT?
Menoforce® can be taken together with HRT drugs prescribed by your doctor.
4. Why can't people with intolerance to sugars take the Menoforce® Sage tablets?
Menoforce® contains a type of sugar known as sucrose laurate. Some people suffering from certain types of metabolic disorders are unable to tolerate sugars. These conditions are very rare and include fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption and sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency. It is most likely that if you suffer from any of these conditions, your doctor will have told you.
5. Can diabetics use the Menoforce® Sage tablets?
Yes. There are no restrictions to the use of Menoforce® Sage tablets in those suffering from Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes.